1) What's the structure of the workshop?
- Do the 90-minute workshop at a time of your choosing (available anytime after March 19th)
- Go for 5 hikes (or long walks) /walk and do the self-reflection exercises both when hiking and again off the mountain.
2) What fitness level is required?
You choose the level of your hikes, walks or other physical activity as long as it's in nature. This makes it ideal for people of all fitness levels, from beginners to experienced athletes.
3) I'm not a hiker, will I still benefit from this workshop?
Absolutely! While the workshop is designed with hikers in mind, it's also useful for walkers, runners, cyclists, and paddlers. As long as you're committed to doing a physical activity that you can do outdoors you'll benefit from it.
4) How long does the workshop take?
It takes 90-minutes to watch the videos and learn the Mountains to Mindfulness Method. I know you're busy, so it's designed to be quick.
Regarding your physical activity, you choose how long your hikes are.
5) When does the workshop start and finish?
You can start it anytime after March 12th. You can learn the Mountains to Mindfulness Method all at once or you can watch it in sections. Whatever is most convenient for you. It's designed to be done at your own pace, according to your schedule.